BLACK Terms And Conditions
- This website can be accessed at www.shopblack.co.za
- These Website Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) govern the ordering, sale, and delivery of Goods, and the use of the Website.
- These Terms and Conditions are binding and enforceable against every person that accesses or uses this Website, including without limitation each user who registers as contemplated below. By using the Website and by clicking on the “Register Now” button on the Website, as may be applicable, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The Website enables you to shop online for an extensive range of goods as listed on the site.
- Black allows entrepreneurs to list and sell their goods/services on the Website. Should a brand load a sale on its range/service, this information will be made public as per the terms of conditions of the brand.
Only registered users may order Goods on the Website.
To register as a user, you must provide a unique username and password and provide certain information and personal details to Black. You will need to use your unique username and password to access the Website in order to purchase Goods.
You agree and warrant that your username and password shall: be used for personal use only; and not be disclosed by you to any third party.
AVAILABILITY AND DELIVERY
All orders and deliveries depending on product availability and we will take all reasonable measures to notify you if any products are not available. If specific products are no longer available, we will offer you equivalent products or a full refund of the purchase price if you have already paid. Products will be delivered to you by courier. Should there be any delay in the delivery of your order, we will notify you as soon as is reasonably possible. Please ensure that the address and contact number you provide to us are accurate to avoid any unnecessary delays.
Please ensure that the products received correspond with the invoice received.
If it is found that there are any discrepancies, please notify us within 30 days of receipt of your products.
Registered users may place orders for Goods, which a brand may accept or reject. Whether or not the Third Party Seller accepts an order depends on the availability of Goods, correctness of the information relating to the goods/services
PRICING AND PAYMENT
The price of products and services are not decided by Black, but the brand. Prices are as they are on the site, unless stated otherwise by the seller/service provider.
We are committed to providing secure online payment facilities. All transactions are encrypted using appropriate encryption technology.
Payment can be made for Goods/Services via –
- debit card;
- credit card: where payment is made by credit card, we may require additional information in order to authorise and/or verify the validity of payment. In such cases we are entitled to withhold delivery until such time as the additional information is received by us and authorisation is obtained by us for the amounts. If we do not receive authorisation your order for the Goods will be cancelled. You warrant that you are fully authorised to use the credit card supplied for purposes of paying the Goods. You also warrant that your credit card has sufficient available funds to cover all the costs incurred as a result of the services used on the Website
Black will take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of clients in compliance with all applicable laws.
If you buy any products from this site, you have 7 days after delivery of the products to cancel your purchase
In terms of cancellation:
We will arrange for the products to be collected from you and you will be refunded within 15 business days after the collection.
We will arrange a collection of the package with the couriers and inform you via SMS and email when the package will be collected, however, please note that it is your responsibility to ensure that the package is given through to the couriers on the set collection date. If we do not receive the package, please note that you will be liable for payment of the goods
Should a product be damaged, all returns policy will be as per the seller’s terms and conditions.